Kalroy Was Here

Eighth man from Adam, an artificer of metals

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back in the Saddle

Yesterday was "Back in the Saddle Day" here at Edwards AFB. A day for annual refresher training and getting out of the slower holiday thought-process back into full gear.

Oh, and free chocolate covered macadamia nuts for Surfaces division.

So here we are in 2006, a new year that brings with it new hope, and new uncertainties. It brings new opportunities for progress, growth, and happiness. In many ways I'm very much looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to time with family and time with friends. One thing I'm looking forward to is what this recharge has done since my news/blogging/politics/etc burnout is now gone; I'm writing again, though most of it isn't fit to say in polite company.

Kalroy

Oh, and maybe, just maybe, an XBox 360.