Kalroy Was Here

Eighth man from Adam, an artificer of metals

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Apologies

I need to apologize. Primarily to my loyal four readers, ummmmm, three now I think. Holidays hit like a sledge and being the selfish egotistic prick and ignoring ya'll for the last couple of months. I also would like to publicly apologize to Samantha Burns who sent me an e-mail that I promptly lost and then utterly forgot about. Pretty girl pays attention to ya, ya'll should pay attention back, especially at my age. Since her site is such a hoot, it's a safe assumption that my three already look in there from time to time even though I've been quite remiss in everything lately. So anyone coming here from a search engine, please go by there. Since the search engine guys are probably here for game info, I'm betting you'll enjoy her site.

Kalroy