Kalroy Was Here

Eighth man from Adam, an artificer of metals

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Console Wars

My five readers (six including the rough guy who threatens to make me work the airshow) know I'm a gamer. They also know that I have an interest in the XBox 360 and the PS3. I love reading Major Nelson for a look at XBox, XBox Live and some XBox 360 stuff. I used to read Major Ynos (get it? It's Sony spelt backwards) an anti-XBox website because I enjoyed the satirical way he wrote. At least I think that was the way the site was designed. It used every liberal media MSM hack possible to attack the XBox in the same way the NY Times attacks anything not liberal. I finally got tired of it. It took too much effort to read and I can't be bothered with it the way I bother to check out CNN and the LA Times.

On the other hand there is The Console Wars | Xbox 360, Playstation 3 PS3, Revolution, a site that provides a view and information about the console wars without having to slam any of them. I'm liking it a lot. If you're interested in the next generation of consoles that are coming out this is the primo site for you.

Kalroy