Kalroy Was Here

Eighth man from Adam, an artificer of metals

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Book In

Okay, two new books just came in from Amazon (AMAZON ROCKS!!!). Stoic Warriors, The Ancient Philosophy Behind the Military Mind, and Unfounded Loyalty, An In-Depth Look Into the Blind Love Affair Between Blacks and Democrats. A book on Duke Paul a Bellatrix seems to be on perpetual backorder which is unfortunate. It's by the same guy who wrote an outstanding treatise on 14th century armor and is responsible for re-printing the archaeological report on the excavation of the Battle of Wisby site.

Considering my track record I won't promise to let ya'll (all meaning five) know what I thought of the books but I'll try after I find time to read them. Still don't know which one to read first, but I may give it some thought after dinner. Yummy.

Kalroy