Kalroy Was Here

Eighth man from Adam, an artificer of metals

Saturday, July 02, 2005

neo-neocon

Okay, neo-neocon is a new, new for me, blog. I don't remember how I got there the first time, but I bookmarked it and figured I would get around to reading it eventually since there are only so many hours in a day and I have a list of daily blogs I read, and a book I'm reading (Glen Grant's Honolulu Mysteries) and still trying to play through Pandemic's Mercenaries (Damn you XBox!!!) and chatting with my oldest son, and all that wonderful good ness that come from being home. Well, I finally read it and I found it quite interesting and will time manage to make time to read it on a more regular basis. Hopefully my four readers will enjoy neo-neocon's blog.

Oh, and I can finally go up and down steps, one step at a time, really slowly, but without my crutches.

Kalroy