Kalroy Was Here

Eighth man from Adam, an artificer of metals

Friday, June 03, 2005

Update

It's been an interesting last several days. I've begun the light excercises and stretching required to get me walking again. I'm at the point where I can actually sit on the couch rather than lay on it with my foot propped up. The swelling has gone down significantly, and the tendon and foot can now take the weight of the foot and the leg. I want to push it farther/faster but won't. I do worry that the lack of pain during the injury (just the tendon everything else hurt) might mean there won't be any pain if I push it to far or try to get it to stretch too quickly, so that's going to go slow.

Other than that, things are looking up.

Oh, and Team America rocked, was fun, and disturbing all at the same time. Love the theme song.

Kalroy