Kalroy Was Here

Eighth man from Adam, an artificer of metals

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Nanotechnology

Instapundit has a link to Foresight Conference on Molecular Nanotechnology. Nifty stuff, but mostly just overviews and descriptions of the actual seminar topics. On the plus side, the site itself has a primer portion and that led me to a basic description of nanotechnology that I found very interesting, and an online book called Unbounding the Future. That has so far proved interesting enough that I'm now half an hour past my bed time and suddenly felt the need to share this with Sarah and my other four regular readers. If you find the time, check it out. The primer is for general audiences and I like the way he puts it into terms I can understand, same reason I enjoyed Michio Kaku's book on Hyperspace (string theory).

Kalroy