Kalroy Was Here

Eighth man from Adam, an artificer of metals

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Thanks Sarah

Sarah over at trying to grok gives this blog a plug, which is really kind of her. Mahalo no e Sarah, thank you very much Sarah.

I no longer remember when I first read grok, but I liked it. I liked it, I still like it. She has a perspective that I'm passingly familiar with, having been married to a military wife, and she's a great communicator.

On a side note, all you kids out there be sure to get a full eight hours sleep a night. Don't be like Kalroy or you'll end up tired, cranky, and forgetful. I had meant to thank Sarah a couple of days ago and let it slip. Also, stay in school, don't do drugs and if you don't have the willpower to practice abstinence then at least practice safe sex.

Except for you, Arrowatch, don't have any sex at all until you're at least 24 years of age.

Kal