Kalroy Was Here

Eighth man from Adam, an artificer of metals

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Start Your Engines...


There are several bloglists in my bookmarks. The  first  are  my  daily  reads, then the  Iraqi  Freedom  Blogs, blogs on  French   perfidy, and finally the secondary blogs that I check every so often. On this last list is Layman's Logic, where his last post, 09 Dec 03, talks about the Plymouth to Dakar Rally.

Oh man I like that one. It's a rally that appeals to the cowboy in me far more than the Paris-Dakar ever did. It's a nifty reminder of where Britain's cowboy kids (The US, Australia, Canada and New Zealand) get that cowboy and tinker element that has made the Anglosphere the most dominant and noble force in the world.

I'm going to follow it until I leave next month.


Kal