Kalroy Was Here

Eighth man from Adam, an artificer of metals

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Nepotism...


You'll notice a new link in the blogroll there to the left. What you're seeing there is called...nepotism. Arrowatch is my oldest son's nickname and that's his blog. I have no idea whether it's any good or not. He's not an idiot so I'm betting he can be pretty interesting. The reason I haven't read it is because I've never bothered to ask him what it is he's writing. Don't get me wrong, I'm curious as all heck, but for a while there I wanted him to have a place where he could post about stuff he wanted to get off his chest without me knowing. No more. I'm gonna be checking it out, and I'm betting I'll be pleasantly surprised by his writing.

I hope that anyone of you three regular readers (four including my son) who take the time to read his rants are pleasantly surprised.


Kal