Kalroy Was Here

Eighth man from Adam, an artificer of metals

Tuesday, July 09, 2002

Shrinking and Flabbergasted

I've been having a hard time getting to some of the blogs I usually like to read as a result of my HOSTS file tinkering (but it's nice to have those banner ads stop popping up). I swung by Ye Olde Blog, which I believe is Andrea Harris' baby, and whose link do I find on the side bar? None other than lil' ol' metalworker me.

I think what flabbergasts me is that I honestly never expected anyone to pay much attention to this little part of the net. I know that in some cases my opinions and knowledge can be interesting; but for me that's been with my "brew party, tasting party, 'found some aging in the back of the pantry' party" friends. That particular group, however, drinks a LOT and likes to put on armor and smack each other around with sticks, so I'm not sure what it says about their enjoyment of my ideas.

So, thanks again to everyone who has stopped by and/or plugged my corner of the foundry here.

Kal