Kalroy Was Here

Eighth man from Adam, an artificer of metals

Friday, June 28, 2002

Nobody's Perfect

Okay, so I got the last item by checking out Google's news search engine. It's a neat nifty. I was curious as to whether any more scandals had happened at my high school alma mater and all I got for a search of Kamehameha was yet another news piece on The Rock playing Kamehameha the Great. Interesting reading, but certainly not anything remotely related to The Kamehameha Schools. That's rather to be expected, considering it would be local news, but considering the scandal hit the richest school in the US, and one of the most unique schools in the US, you'd think there'd be someone, somewhere aside from the local press who mentions it. Then again, that is probably nothing more than my own vanity.


Kal