Kalroy Was Here

Eighth man from Adam, an artificer of metals

Sunday, April 14, 2002

This will be the last time I am able to update this site for a long time. Everything fell through. Looks like I'm going to be out on the street, without any prospects. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. It's only a decade and a half since I graduated from High School, but I've never been in a situation like this. From the AF, to a farm, to a lab, and now today. Up until this point I've never had to worry about having a job or a place to stay. Incidentally, it wasn't failure to pay rent that is making this necessary. So, Nechelle and the boys are going to live with her parents, and I'm going to try and scratch up enough for a bus. I don't know where to, I guess that'll depend on how much I'm able to scratch up in the next couple of days. It may only be to the next city. I may be as far away from California as I can get.

I'd like to thank the guys at Blogger for the nifty software, and the guys at Blogspot for the free hosting. If I can get time on a computer somewhere/sometime in the future, I'll try to update this and let the ether know how I'm doing.
Until then,
A hui hou,